Monday, April 9, 2012

MY SUPERMAN! ♥
He couldn't watch me graduate
or walk me down the aisle,
watch me go through college
or have my first child,
he couldnt stay for christmas
or even my birthday,
maybe if I asked him
he'd still be here today.

I used to watch him suffer
and yet he never cried,
watched his muscle fade away
and be trapped inside his mind,
the strongest man I ever knew
is watching over me today,
what I would give for just one visit
so we could laugh and play.

I miss you Dadders R.I.P 11/4/2009

Today is my father's birthday. He had a medical suicide 2 years ago on November 4th. He was diagnosed with ALS also known as Lou Gehrig's disease and lived with the disease for 16 years.  He was an amazing man and went through hell but stayed positive through it all. When he decided he no longer wanted to live he could no longer walk, talk, breathe, move, or do anything on his own. All he had was his 5 senses. I miss him every day. Happy Birthday Daddy! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment