Sunday, October 7, 2012

Pay It Forward

Has someone ever just done something out of the kindness of their heart, someone you have never met before and it just makes you feel so good.

Well I have had that happen to me before, witnessed it happen, and paid  it forward to others.

I love to go through drive-thrus.. Whether is be caribou or wherever and pay for the person behind me.  By the time they get up there to pay they are shocked that someone they have never met would do such a thing and for no reason at all.

I like to do it in drive-thrus because people are usually in a hurry in a drive-thru and don't have the time to stop and enjoy the day. Well, I like to add a little sunshine on someone's stormy day.

I am a college student and I support myself, no I don't really have money to throw away, but then I think of all of the things I buy that I don't need and all the times I go out to eat when I could have a much cheaper meal at home and decide that this will make both of our days a little brighter.

It doesn't always have to be buying something, but just doing a small deed for someone can change their whole day around.  

So next time you want to feel good about yourself, do it by showing a little kindness and paying it forward, because they just might pay it forward to someone else, ya never know!

<3 K.

No comments:

Post a Comment